Calculated and estimated occupancy of the project (more about ratings)
1. All people aged from 6 to 55 years interested in robotics and programming. The survey showed that not only young generation wants to learn robotics but the older people, too.
2. Owners of a Smartphone with Android OS (at least 5.0 version)
3. Location: Worldwide: all of the app content is written in two languages Russian and
English, thus understandable almost for everyone. However, at the beginning we are planning to implement this app in Kazakhstan to increase the interest of our citizen in robotics field and test the application on the local market first, before offering it to the international users.
The population of Kazakhstan is approximately 18,4 million people. Then taking into consideration the percentage of our targeting market which is 77.7 % of general population, the proportion of cell phone users (97.67 % of citizens), the owners of Smartphone with Android software (58.68 %) and the figures of estimated downloads (56 %), we could identify the potential market size. This gave us a market size of 3185000 potential customers.
Robotics Projects Learning Videos (Robot Making): This app offers consumers tutorial videos of the process of building different types of robots and robot based movies as Transformer, Star Wars, Iron Man and etc.
Robotics Engineering: Robotics Engineering takes users through a step-by- step design process of robots. This complete guide takes an introductory approach to robotics, guiding user through the essential electronics, mechanics, and programming skills necessary to build their own robot.
Robotizen: Kid learn Coding Robot: This game is for children from 4 to 9 years old. Robotizen teaches the basics of computer programming and robotic through a variety of interactive learning activities.
Advantages or differentiators
Comparing to other apps, our app:
has simple and attractive interface;
provides offline work;
is targeted to a large group of people;
has regular updates;
inserts free interaction of users with developers;
provides practical experience;
combines constructing and coding;
AR, which gives a sense of reality;
1) Selling ROBOCOINS. 100 coins cost $0.99.
2) Premium subscription that will cost $3. It will provide users with more opportunities, such as 3d constructing of the robot and Augmented Reality mode.
3) We will receive payment to advertise robotic-related companies like KazRobotics and Radiomart.
Money will be spent on
Технологическое развитие проекта - внедрение функции VR
Продвижение приложения в массы посредством рекламы
Доработка и запуск приложения на IOS